2013-08-04

Puppy Royfert Lemon & Blueberry Cake

You remember this sausage dog Royfert? He appeared in the Millefeuilles Napoleons cake last year. Karin and Kalven had a joined birthday party this year, Clement asked if I could make a cake with their puppy Royfert :) last year I made him 2D, this year I wanted to make him 3D with chocolate sugarpaste.

Cherie Kelly's Puppy Dachshunds Royfert Lemon & Blueberry Birthday Cake



It is a lemon and blueberry cake with lemon curd buttercream frosting decorated with some meringue on the top. I made Royfert a bit too big, there was a mini Audi cake topper for Kalven on the side :-P Happy Birthday to Karin and Kalven again! hope you guys enjoyed the party last night xxx
Cherie Kelly's Puppy Dachshunds Royfert Lemon & Blueberry Cake

I have found a recent picture taken by Lawrence I referenced to, I like this the most because Roy looks very comfortable :-D