2013-03-17

Jewellery Cupcakes for the IT FOUND ME Tea Event

My stylish friend Karen has started her online fashion jewelry shop IT FOUND ME - fun, affordable fashion jewelry and statement accessories for the quirky chic personalities. IT FOUND ME is also on ASOS Market Place! New jewelry and pictures are updated regularly, I often find something that attracts my eye :-D please check it out :) you will definitely find something you like. They make very good presents and can be posted to you in designer boxes.

IT FOUND ME hosted a tea event to showcase the jewelry and accessories in the Soho Hotel. I was very honored to have the opportunity to make some personalized cupcakes for the event. I made Tiramisu, Red Velvet, Chocolate and Lemon flavoured cupcakes.

Cherie Kelly's Jewellery Tiramisu, Red velvet, Chocolate and Lemon Cupcakes for it-found-me.com

The cupcake toppers were made the same as the quirky statement style and the logo of IT FOUND ME.

The toppers were made of foundant/sugar paste with a layer of edible glitter. I like the feather earrings the most, they are 1:1 size, and the rings can fit on your finger :)
Cherie Kelly's Jewellery Tiramisu, Red velvet, Chocolate and Lemon Cupcakes for it-found-me.comCherie Kelly's Jewellery Tiramisu, Red velvet, Chocolate and Lemon Cupcakes for it-found-me.com

The logos were actually more difficult to make because the royal icing had to be hand-piped to have the consistent font, they look so cool together.
Cherie Kelly's Jewellery Tiramisu, Red velvet, Chocolate and Lemon Cupcakes for it-found-me.com

I was trying to arranging the cupcake toppers like IT FOUND ME's cover photo.
Cherie Kelly's Jewellery Tiramisu, Red velvet, Chocolate and Lemon Cupcakes for it-found-me.com

Jewellery toppers on the Tiramisu, Red Velvet, Chocolate and Lemon Cupcakes:
Cherie Kelly's Jewellery Tiramisu, Red velvet, Chocolate and Lemon Cupcakes for it-found-me.com

They also look really cool on the 4-tier cupcake stand in the Tea Event. The event turned out to be a huge success, with great guests, lots of fun and we all bought our favourite jewelry from the 2013 Spring Collection :-D Karen did such a great job and we are all looking forward to the next collection!
Cherie Kelly's Jewellery Tiramisu, Red velvet, Chocolate and Lemon Cupcakes for it-found-me.com