2012-09-02

Chocolate Tiramisu Cake

I have been told by my friends who went to boarding schools how strict the daily schedule was and how awful/unhealthy the food was.... I was very lucky to go to a private day school when I did my a-level here, and home-stayed with my Korean guardian family with my old best family from hk, enjoyed all the delicious mouth-watering korean food everyday and picked up some korean cooking.


Stephen is going back to his boarding school life soon, so not looking forward to the terrible food.. he asked if i could make him a chocolate cake for his birthday, I gladly loved to :) however i couldnt send/post him one to Bath, so we decided to celebrate with him in advance and wish him all the luck with his new school year (^_^)
Cherie Kelly's Chocolate Tiramisu Cake